Marijuana has long been used as a sleep aid for people dealing with stress or sleep disorders. Even...
An Expert Guide on Finding the Right Marijuana Product for You
When searching for marijuana products for sale, you are likely to find a vast array of options. The extensive range of products can make marijuana shopping a little daunting. To help you find products that suit your needs, we have created a handy guide on different forms of marijuana. Read on to learn which type will deliver the experience you want.
What are the Different Forms of Marijuana Products?
Cannabis enthusiasts are creative, and the chances are that they will keep coming up with new products. Currently, there are three main categories of marijuana products.
Each form has its unique characteristics that will ultimately shape your experience. Marijuana users like to purchase different products for different situations. Others are only interested in one product type. To decide which one appeals most to you, let us look at the pros and cons of each product.
The flower is the most traditional way of enjoying cannabis. Also known as bud, the flower is a part of the cannabis plant that is smoked. While there are plenty of new and innovative marijuana products in the market, most consumers find satisfaction in smoking some good old-fashioned flower.
There are plenty of things to like about this classic form of cannabis. Some consumers say that enjoying cannabis in flower form makes them feel closer to nature. When smoking cannabis flowers, it is easy to tell when you have reached your limit. It kicks in almost immediately, which makes for a predictable experience.
The experience of Flower Smoking
Smoking flower is known to offer a more full-body high than other marijuana products. It is a consumption known to provide immediate effects. There are three ways to smoke cannabis flowers. Common means of smoking cannabis flowers are:
- Placing crushed flower in a bong or pipe
- Rolling the flower into a joint
- Vaporizing it using a leaf vaporizer
Pros of Flower
- It is relatively inexpensive compared to other marijuana products, making it affordable for consumers with a budget.
- The high is almost immediate, since smoking allows the cannabinoids to pass directly to the bloodstream.
- Following the popularity of smoking flowers, there is a diverse range of strains at the local dispensaries. As such, consumers can easily find a strain that you enjoy.
- Cannabis flower is highly bioavailable, meaning a higher percentage of cannabinoids makes it to your system compared to other forms.
Cons of Flower
- There is a stigma about smoking following health concerns.
- Based on the potency of your preferred strain, the high can be short-lived. The effects last between one and three hours on average.
- Smoking flower is probably the most discreet way to consume marijuana since everyone around you will smell it.
- Unlike other marijuana products, the flower does not have a standard dosing structure. It is therefore easy to overconsume.
Concentrates are made by removing excess plant material and impurities from the cannabis plant. This only leaves the most desirable compounds; terpenes and cannabinoids. Concentrates kick in as fast as flowers and can be even quicker. A little goes a long way since they have more terpenes and cannabinoids than flowers.
Concentrates are ideal for people who wish to consume higher THC levels without smoking. You can vape or dab concentrates depending on the consistency of the product and the rig. Most people claim that vapor does not bother them like smoke, and it smells less noticeable. Some say concentrates are not appealing because they seem natural, while others love them because they are refined.
Types of Concentrates
There are multiple concentrated textures for sale. Here are the most common ones.
- Live resin
The Experience of Consuming Concentrates
When you consume the concentrates through dabbing, you immediately feel the effects. Factors such as the amount you consume, the THC percentage, and tolerance to the products will determine how long the high will last. On average, concentrated dabs can last between 2 to 10 hours.
Pros of Concentrates
- Concentrates kick in rapidly, so you feel the effects immediately
- A small amount goes a long way, since the products are highly potent
- A great choice for those who prefer a smokeless experience
Cons of Concentrates
- Concentrates are more expensive compared to flowers. The accessories are also expensive, especially the high-quality cannabis concentrate vaporizers and dab rigs.
- Concentrates produce extremely strong effects, making them easy to over-consume and challenging to novice consumers.
Edibles are marijuana-infused food and drinks made with flowers or concentrates. Often, they are clearly labeled so that consumers can carefully judge their dose. Edibles are an excellent way to try marijuana and precisely adjust your dose as you stage up to find your level. They come in just every form you could imagine, including gummies, chocolates, brownies, drinks, Mints, candies, butter, and other infused food.
Edibles are the most popular marijuana products because they are delicious and subtle to consume. They are the most discreet form of consumption for daily dosing instead of dabbing, vaping, or smoking. Edibles won't produce a smell that lingers your hair or clothes. Unless you are tearing a package right in front of people, no one is likely to notice.
The Experience of Consuming Marijuana Edibles
Since edibles metabolize through digestion, their effects are slower. Consumers should expect a slower high. If you are consuming edible for the first time, be sure to avoid over-snaking accidentally. It is also critical to observe your digestive tolerance, different from inhaling tolerance.
Pros of Edibles
- You do not need accessories to consume edibles, making them convenient for any situation.
- Edibles are an excellent way to consume marijuana without any inhalation. They are perfect for consumers with a smoking or vaping aversion.
- Edibles doses are precise, and consumers know exactly how much THC or CBD they are taking. That makes it easy to avoid over-consumption and control your experience.
- Edibles' effects can last longer than other forms of consumption, making them a great choice for those seeking a prolonged psychoactive experience.
Cons of Edibles
- Edibles are more expensive than the flower.
- Unlike vaping and smoking, edibles are absorbed through the digestive system, where the products are directly absorbed into the bloodstream. As such, the effects of edibles can take longer to kick in, usually between 20 minutes to three hours.
- When consumers don't feel the effects of edibles right away, they tend to take more, which easily leads to overconsumption and intense, long-lasting highs.
Choose the Marijuana Product that is Right for you
When it comes to marijuana, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Several factors will determine the right product for you. These include your budget, tolerance, the mood you are in, the experience you are looking for, and more.
Now that you understand the different marijuana products types, it is easy to choose one right for you. However, you must ensure that you consume products from a reputable brand that knows what it takes to make high-quality marijuana.
Kush Gardens is a well-known brand with a thoughtfully curated collection of marijuana products. With our vast range of product options, you are sure to find something that fits your exact needs every time. If you are looking for more information about our products, do not hesitate to contact us now.